All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge, Day 1



Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes fabulous felted wool mittens.
:)

Note:  So what is the 100 Happy Days Challenge?  You can read about it here.  A friend who is struggling with some health issues decided to take the challenge.  I decided I need to do it too, mainly to thwart this crazy worry trail that I can't seem to shake.  I worry about my plaguing health issues, then my finances, and then it quickly spirals downhill at an alarming pace.  I may as well be an 83-year-old woman who worries about her bowels on a daily basis, because that's about how crazy I've been behaving lately!! Shameful, especially since I claim to be a Christian.  Shame on me!!!!  Even though God totally understands my frailty and is way easier on me than I am, it's a horrible way to represent Him.  I don't want to live that kind of life, so this is an attempt to ramp up my discipline of noting God's presence in my daily life - kind of a gratitude journal in photos.

Wanna join me?



PS - These mittens were perfect for this afternoon's snow shoveling - my hands were nice and toasty, even in 15-degree weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment