All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Egg Lovelies



These lovely eggs (thanks, Joe!)...




... all wrapped up....










... in some silk ties from a previous life..

















... become these beauties!

Click here for the link to the directions.

***Note - what Martha won't tell you:  my house smelled like the thrift shop (that basement smell that goes along with vintage textiles....) while I was boiling these eggs!!!!  And, the water reeked when I dumped it.  Ick, ICK, ICK!!!  I'm a little freaked out - not sure I want to eat these eggs now....  Also, started thinking about how unsafe the dye might be, especially with any dry cleaning chemical residue that might be in the ties....  Such a bummer - these eggs were from beautiful, happy pastured chickens, and I can't bear for them to go to waste.  Not sure what to do!

:{




Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment