All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Monday, May 20, 2013

Backseat Stitching

 
My brother and sister-in-law were kind enough to let me ride with them out to Omaha, NE and back for my nephew's graduation from medical school last week.  Bryan and Nancy don't mind driving, so I was able to enjoy the luxury of hand stitching in the back seat for a total of 32 hours (minus a few hours of napping!).  I was in my glory!!  I prepped lots and lots of hexies for some paper-pieced hexagon flowers,


 
stitched oodles of pink yo yo's for the yo-yo quilt I've been working on,
 

and knitted (dishcloths, of course - what else do I enjoy knitting?!), with the help of a forehead flashlight when it was too dark out for detailed hand sewing.  :)
 
Thanks Bryan & Nancy - I'll always remember our trip together when I see my hexies, yo yo's or dishcloths!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment