All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Making Progress!


I'm having so much fun with this "Scrappy Trip Around the World" quilt!  It's a little more time consuming that I anticipated, but a ton of fun, nonetheless.  I just have two more blocks to complete - I didn't cut enough strips, so I'll have to dig back through my stash and cut the remaining strips needed to finish the blocks.  When I'm finished, I'll take a better picture and post some tips I learned along the way, but for now, here's the link to the directions

Standing on a step stool to take this photo helped me see the contrast and design of the quilt a lot better - at first I wasn't sure if I had enough contrast of lights and darks to get the effect.

If you're on Pinterest, be sure to check out all the Scrappy Trip photos - there's a LOT of quilters out there having as much fun as I am!  In fact, I already started cutting strips for a second version!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment