All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fort Hunter Day


I was grateful to be invited back to display my quilt collection at Fort Hunter Day in Harrisburg again this year.  The weather was perfect, and thankfully the flooding from last week didn't hamper the festivities.  I was pleased that my dad, sister, nephew, and aunts & uncles on my mom's side were able to , especially since a number of the quilts are family heirlooms.

"Fred's Broken Star Quilt"

This quilt, designed by my cousin Fred and stitched by me, got the most feedback by far; the gallery lighting and Fred's color combinations made it look like it was lit up from behind.  Even several little boys commented on it.  :)




Photo Credit:  Alison Hoke-Fitts

Photo Credit: Alison Hoke-Fitts

No comments:

Post a Comment