All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Yo-Yo'ing Across the Country


While my sister drove us from Colorado to Oregon and back, I occupied myself with one of my favorite past times - making fabric yo-yo's, while glancing out the window at the beautiful scenery.   Renee was kind enough to suggest that we take a picture of me (a.k.a. her crazy sister) and my precious yo-yo's in front of the famous Sisters Mountains, in Sisters, Oregon.  Does it get any better than this?!!








I even left a yo-yo behind as a "trail marker" for the next quilter who stops to take a picture at this scenic spot.
(OK, now it's official - I am the crazy quilting sister!)
:)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Super cute! I wish I was the one to find your trail marker. That is such a fun idea. Cray-cray ... in a good way!

    xo k

    ReplyDelete