All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2010 Christmas Memory Ornaments


Isn't this a great ornament?!  I love the tree's flirty look.  My sister and I went to Longwood Gardens last Sunday evening to see their Christmas display, and I purchased this ornament in their gift shop for my collection.  It's a wonderful way to remember our day!


This is such a special ornament!  A friend's mother crafted this dear little bunny out of beeswax; it even has a teeny, tiny bow around its neck.  It's a fabulous tribute to my 2010 rabbit-relocation endeavors.  :)

 

I decided to use this remembrance as an ornament instead of simply allowing it to sit on my bookshelf, collecting dust.  :)


My friend Denise gave me this cute little ladybug ornament to commemorate our day at the Lady Bug Tea Room last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment