All Things Andrea

All Things Andrea

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blogging Blocks

One of my goals for this season of my life was to "to live life, write about it and allow it to take me where it's supposed to", but currently I'm finding that it's hard to make time for both the living and the writing!  Plus, a number of times I found myself writing about living, but I was actually cooped up inside writing on a beautiful day or evening - a bit of a contradiction!  (Maybe that means it's time to invest in a laptop!)  I've been snowed under these last weeks with outside work, sewing work, work work, medical pursuits and just life in general.  But, now that the outside yard and garden work is winding down, I'm hoping to get back to blogging, both on this blog and my In Season blog.  I plan to post-date entries so that I have an accurate record of this summer's activities, etc.  Feel free to check back shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment